Snow and fun for everyone
DAMÜLS – The snow richest village in the world.
the largest ski resort in the Bregenz Forest.
- Rich in snow
- Best prepared slopes
- Many parking facilities
- 29 cable cars and ski lifts, all in all 109 km of slopes
- Perfectly landscaped for skiers and snowboarders
- Speed limit run
- Skicross run
- Burton snowpark
- Sledge run with floodlight located along the Uga-Express Night skiing run Faschina110 ski- und snowboard instructors
- Ideal for children (Bambini lift, Bunny Club and Miniclub
- Ski depots
- Sports shops with ski- und snowboard rentals
- Ski buses free of charge
Impressionen aus dem Skibegiet
2 Crosscountry ski tracks, in Unterdamüls and Stofel. Enjoy the beautiful mountain landscape during your run.
Enjoy the most beautiful spots of Walsertal with our touring guide Thomas Dietrich.
Ski touring – not just one of the nicest ways to explore the nature, but also one of the most efficient workouts.
Doesn’t matter if you hike up the footpath at Uga-Express or if you take the lift to the start of the sledge track, you’ll for sure enjoy the 2.5km long ride downhill.
Damüls has 15.5km of winter footpaths, which you can either explore afoot or take one of horse-drawn carriages and discover Damüls on a coach tour.
Paragliding - Tandem
The flight training school 'Flugschule Bregenzerwald' is the right partner for you if you want to explore the wintry landscape from above. Start your tandem flight from Didamskopf or Niedere.